[meteorite-list] FOR SALE - Thin sections

From: capricorn89 <capricorn89_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:47:13 2004

Questions: Are the thin-sections themselves (the meteorite material)
approximately the size of the 24 x 44 mm cover slips? and are the
thin-sections with cover slips also polished, or is the resin impregnation
taking the place of the mechanical polish? (You state an additional charge
for polished without covers).