[meteorite-list] Re: shower

From: Iris Langheinrich <rockgirl_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:47:12 2004

Dear List Members,
The shower was awesome! We had clear skies here up state N.Y.
We live up in the mountains and it was very cold out. The night sky was
beautiful no clouds and the stars were glowing brightly. Allan and his
friends were up around 2:00 A.M. I got up around 3:00 made hot coffee
and went out to view the shower. I took my radio and played music while
viewing the shower. It was one of the best meter showers we had ever
seen! Bright steaks were visible it was just wonderful. My husband and
his friends sat in his Peekskill Meteorite car while watching the meteorite
shower. What a night to remember!
Best regards
Iris