[meteorite-list] SPECTACULAR SHOW!!!

From: David Hardy <mdavidhardy_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:47:12 2004

Good morning! Very good show south of Atlanta. Went out about 4:30 and was
seeing 5-6 per minute. By 5:00 it was up to 12-15/minute and held there for
about 20 minutes. The peak must have been aroung 5:10 when in a ~15 second
period must have seen 40-50! Everywhere you looked there were 3 or 4 or 5!
Some nice trains also. I did notice that most of the bigger ones faded out in
a greenish color, did'nt we have a thread here trying to "classify" meteors by
their color?

Later,

David Hardy

http://s1.amazon.com/exec/varzea/ts/my-pay-page/PKAXFNQH7EKCX/058-5084202-7156648