[meteorite-list] Numbering of Meteorites + Krinov Book [long]

From: Rob Lenssen <rlenssen_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:47:05 2004

------=_NextPart_000_0047_01C16571.75BE4C40

Geoff wrote:
"The yellow and black collection number appears to match the one on your =
specimen, and is from the Herb Obodda Collection. Herb was a well-known =
mineral collector, who also had a substantial meteorite collection."

BINGO!!!
I was told that an American mineral dealer named Herb Obodda, bought the =
specimen I own now, in Moscow many years ago. What I didn't know is that =
he had his own labels.
Thanks Geoff!

Rob Lenssen