[meteorite-list] Re: My Labels in the wrong hands

From: Rhett Bourland <rbourlan_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:47:04 2004

What a freakin idiot! First of all, almost anyone who would buy labels from
him probally already knows Roman is the one that makes them and knows that
he has a better price. Second of all, when you're already ripping someone
off, don't tell them that you're going to take their product to a local
engraver to bypass them. Its like buying a CD from a record label, and then
telling them you're going to make copies of it and resell it yourself for
even more money.
Some people..........
Rhett Bourland
www.asteroidmodels.com