[meteorite-list] Re: Holbrook Trip nonsence delete

From: David Freeman <dfreeman_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:46:26 2004

Dear Caners and Cowers;
Muey Bueno, gracious. Do you beat the cows with the canes? Is this pre
tenderizing? PETA, PETA, PETA.
Is patent considered on cow tenderizer cane?
I drank warm beer with Rob...Not!
And, what do the Holbrook meteorites taste like....we know (I have heard
second hand) of the taste of the meteorwrongs there.
Best nonsense,
Dave F.
inventor of the "pvc pickup truckdriver magnetic cane", used to reach out
the truck window for those who have tired from cow tipping....(and part of
the cause of vaca merta occurrences).