[meteorite-list] International Conference On Asteroids, Comets, Meteors

From: Ron Baalke <baalke_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:46:23 2004

http://pentium.pe.ba.dlr.de/ACM2002/

International Conference On Asteroids, Comets, Meteors (ACM2002)

Berlin, July 29 - August 2, 2002

Organized by

DLR - Institute of Space Sensor Technology and Planetary Exploration and
Berlin-Adlershof and Technical University, TU - Berlin

First Announcement

The next meeting of the International Conference ASTEROIDS, COMETS, METEORS
- ACM2002 will be held in Berlin from July 29 to August 2, 2002.

Location: The Conference will take place on the campus of the Technical
University (TU-Berlin), located in the centre of Berlin.

Further information will be provided in the second announcement, and on the
web page http://earn.dlr.de/ACM2002 .

In order to estimate the number of participants and to update our mailing
list we would appreciate receiving your response by filling out
the on-line form. Please forward this message to other people you feel could
be interested in the meeting.

We are looking forward to seeing you in Berlin.

Gerhard Neukum
Uri Carsenty
Gerhard Hahn

on behalf of the Local Organizing Committee

Scientific Organizing Committee (SOC)

M. Ahearn, USA
C. Arpigny, Belgium
M.A. Barucci, France