[meteorite-list] Kapoeta & Zagami - Thin Sections (ad)

From: Michael Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:46:22 2004

Greetings fellow list members,
        I am sure most of us have seen the latest
METEORITE magazine and read the cover story
on the Kapoeta thin section by O Richard Norton.
        I have just received the thin sections I had
made of Kapoeta. Other than the straw type
structure OR Norton described which made his
particular thin section so unique, they are remarkably
similar to the cover photo, with those fabulous
combinations of highly angular and exceptionally
colorful inclusions.
        Viewing Kapoeta in thin section format, establishes
its status in my mind as the Queen of the Howardites.
        Obviously, the size of the viewing area is dictated
by the material consumed in making the thin section.
Therefore, size dictates price. I have 3 sizes, starting
with a respectable area with 2 increasingly larger
sizes. See click-to photos listed below for exact sizes.
        (For those of you who may be interested, I also have
some excellent Zagami thin sections at very affordable prices).
        All list members are offered a 10% discount on these
specimens for the next 48 hrs. If you buy one of each, the
discount will increase to -15%. Cost of material
make these prices extremely modest.

Kapoeta:

Viewing Area #1 = 400 -10% = 360-
Viewing Area #2 = 450- 10% = 405-
Viewing Area #3 = 500- 10% = 450-
SEE KAPOETA SIZES AT:

http://albums.photopoint.com/j/ViewPhoto?u=28624&a=12831060&p=47933401&f=0

I also have a couple of sizes of very nice Zagami Thin sections as
follow:

Zagami:

Viewing Area #1 = 375- 10% = 337.50
Viewing Area #2 = 425- 10% = 382.50