[meteorite-list] Contact

From: Michael Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:46:22 2004

Hi all,
        Poeple have been contacting me off list on how to
contact the editor of VOYAGE! in hopes of getting a
copy of the latest issue with the Jim Tobin article. So,
here is where I email John, as he tends to be "all over
the place:"
        "John Walters VOYAGE!" <JWalters10_at_aol.com>, <VoyageMag@aol.com>,
<AlphaPhoto_at_aol.com>,
<voyedit_at_aol.com>
        Best wishes, Michael

--
If you walk backwards, you’ll find out that you can go fowards
and people won’t know if you’re coming or going.