[meteorite-list] no more info or discussion?

From: Normal user <ceweed_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:44:44 2004

Hi Dave,
suffered total server collapse for a few days 1

I'm probably offmark here , but the widmanstaatten pattern in Ni/Fe alloys
is usually a result of the pearlite Fe3C eutectoid ., sort of as cast
structure .
I would have thought that the superconducting alloys would be much lower in
carbon content , since the C raises hardness & resistivity. however at a few
degK betts are off.

allthebest
col