[meteorite-list] "Antartic" meteorite for sale on Ebay

From: Matteo Chinellato <mcomemeteorite2000_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:44:43 2004

I am a cavy...I bid this piece and I see what is it.

Matteo

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=574497494

> > > The description says:
> > >
> > > "THIS IS A LARGE IRON METEORITE, IT MEASURES 3
> 1/4" X 2 3/4". IT WEIGHS
> > > ABOUT 5-8
> > > POUNDS. A FREIND OF MINE, IS A SCIENTIST
> AND FOUND IT AT THE
> > > ANTARTIC. I ALSO
> > > HAVE A LARGER PIECE ABOUT 30-50LBS, AND I
> AM TAKING OFFERS. THANKS
> > > AND GOOD
> > > LUCK BIDDING ON THIS PIECE."
> > >
> > > Hopefully no one out in cyberland will take this
> seriously.
> > >
> > > Fraudbuster...............where are you;-)
> > >
> > > Best,
> > >
> > > John Gwilliam
> > > John Gwilliam Meteorites
> > > PO Box 26854
> > > Tempe AZ 85285
> > > http://www.meteoriteimpact.com

> John Gwilliam Meteorites
> PO Box 26854
> Tempe AZ 85285
> http://www.meteoriteimpact.com

=====
M come Meteorite - Matteo Chinellato
Telefax +39 041 5415850 Mobil Phone 0339 3895503
Email: mcomemeteorite2000_at_yahoo.it
Collection Site: http://utenti.tripod.it/M_come_Meteorite/Collection.html
ICQ 84588769