[meteorite-list] 1 FAQ question

From: ari machiz <a_machiz_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:44:42 2004

Hi list,
I have a trigger happy finger. Regarding this
question...

13. I have recently read about fossil bacteria in
Martian meteorites, lunar meteorites, and the
Murchison meteorite. Have we finally discovered life
in any of these meteorites?

I have hard copies of articles on bacterial findings
in lunar material as well as Murchison. Info an
ALH84001 is all over. Still, I don't want to answer
this question.

Will one of you list members please answer this
question for your FAQ page? I would really appreciate
it. I am happy to get the articles to anyone who would
like to read them.

Thanks very much,
Ari
Ari_at_Mediaright.tv