[meteorite-list] Meteorite Association

From: Roman <Roman_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:44:41 2004

that we will deal only in that which is "authentic." This may seem obvious,
but with all the fakes, and "romansells" and others like that selling
meteorwrongs on ebay, and presenting themselves as "legit meteorite dealers"
I think such an agreement among us is long overdue. And it should be a
public agreement.
This is quite the issue.

There are many roman's on ebay! I tried to get "roman" when I joined ebay.
Obviously there are a lot of Roman's that buy & sell.

Please don't think of me as the wrong roman.
I'm the one that sells meteorite labels and real meteorite stuff.
Most of you know this, but now a few new people do too.

Best regards,
roman...
Roman Jirasek
www.meteoritelabels.com