[meteorite-list] Meteorite Association

From: ari machiz <a_machiz_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:44:40 2004

Hi list,
I think the acronym UMA was getting confused with Uma
Therman (sp) or Umma Gumma or something. I suggested
the name as an umbrella that would be big enough for
everyone to fit under. The name of the association
isn't nearly as important as the names of its members.
Below are the names of people who are interested in
the Meteorite Associatio, possibly in conjunction with
Therman and Pink. (Sorry, I couldn't help myself.)

Alex Crutchfield
David Gregory
Steve Schoner
BobHolmes
Steve Witt
Fred R. Hall
Ari Machiz

If anyone else wants to add their name, you can e-mail
me. Off list would be best.

Here come the copyright police!
Best regards,
Ari