[meteorite-list] Asteroid Models

From: Rhett Bourland <rbourlan_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:44:40 2004

Hi everyone. I've been able to acquire some models of asteroids recently.
The company that produces these models worked closely with JPL to produce
scaled versions of Bacchus, Golevka, Geographos, Castalia, Toutatis, and
Kleopatra and as such have been licensed by both JPL and NASA. You also get
an educational brochure on asteroids and a certificate of authenticity from
the studio that produced them. They are a few inches in size and come
mounted on a base with the NASA and JPL seals on them as well as the name of
your asteroid. I haven't completely determined the price yet but it will be
around $30 or so plus shipping.
These things are really cool looking. If anyone is interested let me know.
Thanks,
Rhett Bourland
www.evansville.net/~rbourlan