[meteorite-list] NWA Sale on eBay

From: dean bessey <deanbessey_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:44:40 2004

For those of you into NWAs and ebay I now have about 60 moroccan meteorites
up for auction. Most have "buy it now" prices that is only a few dollars
more than the starting prices so if you are not one to gamble and lose out
at the last minute you can buy them right away. All have a piece cut so that
you can see the insides.
I still have more uncut loose moroccos at $200 a kilo (Plus $10 postage -
$20 outside of canada and the states). If anybody buys a kilo tonight I will
throw in 75 grams of NWA267(H4) for free. Paypal and credit cards with
billpoint OK for payment.
Something else that I have are H3.8 (Sahara99228) thin sections. Tonight
only they are only $38.
For the moroccos, you can look up my ebay id (amunre) but since i have 474
auctions open right now you might just want to do a search on "moroccan
meteorite" but the 22 auctions that I just started probably wont show up
that way until the morning
Cheers
DEAN