[meteorite-list] Evansville Man's Hobby Is Definitely Out Of This World

From: Michael Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:44:39 2004

Hi Rhett,
        Regardless of the retractions (thanks for the clarification) I suspect
it was a benificial thing article. Newspaper reporters seem to NEVER
EVER EVER get facts strait, though I can certainly see your concern
over miss quoting...which is probably the WORST offense they commit.
        As I said, however, still seems like it was a good article (given the
shoddy quality of "reporting") to have printed. - oh, and
congradulations
on you "star status."
        Best wishes, Michael

--
A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the
subject.    - Winston Churchill