[meteorite-list] Re: COM CD-ROM search

From: Mikestockj_at_aol.com <Mikestockj_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:44:38 2004

--part1_73.bbecc77.27ded18a_boundary

In a message dated 3/12/2001 5:18:04 PM Mountain Standard Time,
ROBERT.D.MATSON_at_saic.com writes:

> (By the
> way -- I can't get the CD-ROM version of the Catalogue of Meteorites
> to correctly do a "Set of Records" query with "New Mexico" entered
> into the State box. Maybe the search fails for states with two words
> in their name; for example, it fails to find anything for New York or

Just type them in surrounded by quotes "south dakota" or square brackets [New
York]. They are not case sensitive.
Mike

Mike Jensen
Bill Jensen
Jensen Meteorites
8503 W. Mtn. View LN
Littleton CO 80125
303-337-4361
Web Site: www.jensenmeteorites.com
 <A HREF="http://jensenmeteorites.com/">Jensen Meteorites</A>

--part1_73.bbecc77.27ded18a_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT SIZE=2>In a message dated 3/12/2001 5:18:04 PM Mountain Standard Time,