[meteorite-list] Re: New Research on Moon's origins/Dinosaur Extinction (was Eucrites)

From: colin wade <ceweed_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:44:38 2004

Local researcher claims to have found the last words of the dinosaurs ( the
tall ones )
deciphered from ancient cave markings

the rough transcript goes something like...............

scroll

what's a moon , we haven't got one have we ?

Ask not for whom the moon rolls !

when the moon is low
keep your head down
: , )