[meteorite-list] Lapidary blades - MK Diamond

From: Nick Gessler <gessler_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:44:38 2004

Hi Tett,

I am a dealer for MK Diamond which is a leading world importer and
manufacturer of diamond products.

For "a limited time" I'd be pleased to sell you anything from their catalog
at dealer's cost plus shipping and tax (if in California) in order to keep
my account active. I can have them drop ship directly to you.

Please let me know what you want by product number, retail price, and
description. Since I'm not making a profit on these, I'd have to have
payment in advance.

Have a look at their website for products:
http://www.mkdiamond.com/

And check out my website for my credentials...

Cheers,
Nick

Nicholas Gessler
gessler_at_ucla.edu

Box 706, 22148 Monte Vista Drive
Topanga, CA 90290-0706

310.455.1630 (home office)
310.825.4728 (UCLA office)
310.825.7428 (UCLA fax)

Special Projects, UCLA Center for Digital Humanities
Founding Co-Director, UCLA Center for Computational Social Science
Instructor, Geography, Computational Cartography

Web Portal:
http://www.bol.ucla.edu/~gessler