[meteorite-list] Eucrites are from

From: Meteordealer <meteor.dealer_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:44:38 2004

<<Anyway, you are pulling a lot of legs in joking about Millbillillie being
a moon rock.>>

   It doesn't sound so far fetched to me. Afterall, the Moon and the
Asteroids are very similar chemically. The only main difference is that
Anorthosite is more common on the moon than on Asteroids, not that it
doesn't exist on them. It was even thought not long ago that the moon was an
Asteroid that was captured by the Earth's gravity.

Brad Sampson
meteor.dealer_at_gte.net