[meteorite-list] Virus - what the _at_$$%@$!!!

From: SSachs9056_at_aol.com <SSachs9056_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:43:35 2004

Hi Jim and list,
I have a big concern about this virus, because it is attached to an email
response from several months ago I posted. It had no "attachment". Is this
attachment from that post? Someone has kept my email response and has
attached a virus. Can anyone tell me how this can be traced?? Please advise.

I've been collecting meteorites for 10 years and have been in law enforcement
for 23+ years so this really pisses me off!

Again, if anyone on the list has the know-how or right software/ program to
track down where and who did this please e-mail me off list so that I can
pass this along to the list-server / director /administrator.
Thank You,
Steven L. Sachs