[meteorite-list] Fw: Canadian Members re: Importing meteorites!

From: tett <tett_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:43:29 2004

Ed,

I have imported at least 40 meteorites in the past year from the States and have
never paid GST or other taxes. It is important to have the packages labeled
with "mineral sample" (which is the truth) instead of meteorite. Labeled as
meteorite would invariably attract attention.

Scary that you would get dinged these extra charges.

tett
Owen Sound, Ontario