[meteorite-list] Sahara search experts wanted

From: ajones_at_siliconspace.com <ajones_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:43:29 2004

--=_alternative 0009898F88256A7F_=

Good Evening All;

I was recently contacted by a writer from the Times of London who is
researching for an article on the hunt for meteorites in the Sahara. As
many of you know quite a bit about this subject (and some of you hunt
there), he would probably appreciate your input. If you are interested in
him contacting you, please send me an off-list email.

Best Regards, Art