[meteorite-list] ebay

From: Mark Miconi <mam602_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:43:28 2004

Depends on the size and weight, give me ten minutes with the right stone and
my digital camera and I can make a picture like this. Ads like this, scant
of any details, bother me. This person sells on Ebay and had to have typed
the word meteorite into Ebays search engine at least once before listing. I
find it hard to believe they wouldn't notice that details are given for this
kind of item, not even a weight listed or the mention of weight.

Could be someone that doesn't give alot of details, maybe someone should ask
some basic questions of the seller. He or she must be doing something right
they have more feedback and less negatives than I.

Mark