[meteorite-list] DISPLAY CASES

From: Alexander Seidel <ase_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:42:05 2004

Gibeon_at_aol.com (Hanno Strufe) wrote:

> I know these display cases you are looking for.
> The price is about 1 $ per piece if you order 100 boxes.
> Fax: +49 6781 566111

More suppliers of these boxes may probably be found with a
http://www.google.com search using the key words "membrane box".

I personally like the Riker mounts which are hard to get here in
Germany. Who is the cheapest distributor (or the manufacturer) for these
boxes in the United States? "Jule-Art", the company from New Mexico,
which supplies other very useful display cases and stands (e.g. the
"mini easels", which are also next to impossible to get here in Europe),
donīt have Riker mounts in their catalog. Another google-search might
help, but may be some of the listees can readily point to a good and
cheap supplier of their personal choice. I know some meteorite dealers
carry Riker mounts with their specimens for sale, but I need a dozen or
more of reasonably priced [empty :-)] ones for my meteorites....

Many thanks,
Alex
--
 Alexander Seidel  | Home position on planet Earth: |