[meteorite-list] NWA Relocation

From: Jamie Ekholm <jekholm_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:42:05 2004

------=_NextPart_000_0022_01C086A5.388D8B20

I believe I was one of the first to bring this question up to the list =
only because I was curious if anyone had thought about the possibility =
that someone out there may do this.

Perhaps by talking about this possibility it could become a =
self-fulfilling prophecy, but in my opinion I don't think so. By =
talking about NWA relocation, people are more apt to catch it. I know =
this is not on the same scale, but you do not see more countries =
committing acts of terrorism on the US because we talk about how they =
could do it.

Jamie

------=_NextPart_000_0022_01C086A5.388D8B20

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>I believe I was one of the first to bring this =
question up to=20
the list only because I was curious if anyone had thought about the =
possibility=20
that someone out there may do this.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>Perhaps by talking about this possibility it could =
become a=20
self-fulfilling prophecy, but in my opinion I don't think so.&nbsp; By =
talking=20
about NWA relocation, people are more apt to catch it.&nbsp; I know this =
is not=20
on the same scale, but you do not see more countries committing acts of=20
terrorism on the US because we talk about how they could do =
it.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>Jamie</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0022_01C086A5.388D8B20--