[meteorite-list] Re: spec specs

From: capricorn89 <capricorn89_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:42:02 2004

The For Real Seal is a copyrighted logo and permission is granted for its
intended use from the owners. Any violation of its intent is an
infringement of copyright and subject to legal action against unauthorized
users. Besides, anyone using it inappropriately can be reported to eBay (and
the list). Ebay forbids inappropriate use of copyrighted material, and
should take necessary corrective action against the offender.

Ron Hartman