[meteorite-list] Tucson Show

From: Michael Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:42:02 2004

Randy Mils wrote:
> At least now we can rest assured that there will probably not be any ebay shill bidding occuring while the Tucson show is going on. ____________________________________________________Randy,
        What do you mean by this? Do you really think people on the list of
dealers going to Tucson are engaging in shill bidding on eBay? If so,
let's hear who - and right now. If anyone is doing so, I believe the
deserve public chastizement and criminal prosecution!
        Otherwise, I think you owe us all an apology.
        Sincerely, Michael Blood

--
A conservative is one who admires radicals centuries after they're dead.
	  - Leo Rosten