[meteorite-list] NWA meteorites VS falls, etc.

From: tett <tett_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:42:02 2004

My two grams worth are;

We are making this issue far too complicated. Meteorites have different
values for different people. These values are based upon;

1) Appearance
2) Rarity
2) History
3) Location

I listed these four criteria in order of importance for me. Many will
change this order of importance, which is to be expected.

With this list of criteria in mind, my favorite specimen, to date, is my 1.5
gram slice of Abee. It is gorgeous and rare and a witnessed fall from my
home country. What more could I ask for.

I also have some wonderful Saharas. These are L3's and LL's and other
rarities.

Cheers,

Tett