[meteorite-list] Great deal on some canyon diablos:)

From: Mike Farmer <farmerm_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:42:01 2004

Check this auction out, Canyon Diablos for only about $7 gram, $9500.00
for only about 1.5 kilos of CD.

Someone should tell him not to buy from Ron F.

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=545637078

PS, I guarantee you that is you are buying NWA meteorites for $200 or
$150 a kilo, you are getting the worst scrap crappy fragments you can
imagine. I turn that stuff down now when I am in Morocco, too much,
tooooooooooooooo ugly, toooooooooo old.
BUY CHEAP meteorites and you will get nothing more than cheap meteorites
that will not appreciate in value nor please the eye, only take up
space.

Mike Farmer