[meteorite-list] Tucson Dealers List

From: Michael Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:42:01 2004

Hi David,
        At different times, I have seen the Carions listed as staying at
RM 128 in the "Four Points Hotel" AND
RM 128 in the "Four Seasons Sharaton"
        Since these are both rm 128 AND start with "Four" I am suspicious they
are in referance to THE SAME place, not 2 different locations (which
they have done, on occasion) - if so, which one is correct??????
        RSVP
        Thanks for all the great work you have done on this, Michael

--
A conservative is one who admires radicals centuries after they're dead.
	  - Leo Rosten