[meteorite-list] I'm Back

From: Jay . <bolidechaser_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:42:01 2004

Hi all,

Would just like to say that I am sorta back in the whole "meteorite loop".
Been out of it for many months now due to various personal problems and also
pursuing a new hobby of astrophotography. Just like to say hi to all those I
do know and introduce myself to those I dont.
Also one final note. i am starting to get some cash flow in, not alot but
some so those who I owe should be getting some stuff within the next few
weeks.

Take Care and nice t o see you all again,

Jay Haynes
Royal Astronomical Society of Canada
Astrophotography: http://deepdarkalone.homestead.com/astrophoto.html