[meteorite-list] Re: Catalogue of Meteorites/Ad

From: FERNLEA4_at_aol.com <FERNLEA4_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:42:00 2004

In a message dated 15/01/01 15:25:25 GMT Standard Time, Mikestockj_at_aol.com
writes:

<< There will be plenty of our books available from various
 sources but only a few of the COM unless they do another printing or other
 update and who knows when that will be. >>

Hi all,

I was at the NHM, London today with Monica Grady. She told me that the
supplies of the first 1000 print run of the new Catalogue of Meteorites is
exhausted, but a re-print for a further 500 is in progress now.

Cheers,
Rob.
http://fernlea.tripod.com/forsale.html
Fernlea Meteorites,