[meteorite-list] No Respect for Monturaqui

From: Mike Farmer <farmerm_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:42:00 2004

I agree, it is ugly, but it IS METEORITE material. I found the
Monturaqui on that trip. It is thousands of miles of traveling to get
there, so if you want to fill another space in your collection with a
crater-forming meteorite, take it as it is, ugly, or leave it. ALL
meteorite material is not pretty.
Mike Farmer
Meteorite Hunter
PS, I am just back from Africa last night so it will take me a few days
to get caught up.
Mike