[meteorite-list] Owning Up

From: Gary Hansen <garyhansen_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:41:59 2004

Hello List,

I have had a number of thoughtful replies concerning
the new web site I put up. Some were supportive, but
I agree with the critics. It is unfair to use people's
material publicly without asking them first. They
loose control of their work and are denied some of the
just credit. I understand David's feelings, and
genuinely did not want to give offense.

I was just explaining to my 4-year-old tonight how
important it is to admit it when you are wrong, and I
try not to be a hypocrite too often. My apologies. I
will restrict the site only to material of my own,
with links to others where appropriate.

Best Regards,

Gary