[meteorite-list] Tucson Dealers List

From: David Hardy <mdavidhardy_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:41:53 2004

OK folks, the Tucson Show is coming up fast! Just a few weeks away! The
Denver list had many more dealers than I have so far, so let me know who,
where, and when to get as complete a list as possible.

Hope to see many of you soon,

David

Tucson Dealers List

Notkin/Arnold Birthday Party 2/1

Auction M. Blood _at_ Tucson Jr. Chamber of Commerce Bldg. on E. Ft. Lowell 2/3

Inn Suites

105 Eduardo & Oscar / Meteorites.com 1/26-2/10
162 Jensen Meteorites 1/28-2/9
162 Mike Cottingham 1/28-2/9

Ramada Inn University

110 Blaine Reed
110 Mike Martinez/ MARE Meteorites
112 Meteorites and Pure Metals

Exutive Inn

130 Allan Lang 1/20-2/10

Four Points Hotel

Main Ent. Tent #7 Paul Liu (Great Wall) 1/30-2/11

Best Western

268 Chinese Meteorites and Tektites

Moving Around

Matt Morgan 2/2-2/4
Jim Strope mostly Blaine Reed’s room Late Jan-2/8
Mike Farmer
Michael Cottingham
Rob Elliot 1/30-2/4
Dean Bessey 1/31-2/4

Buyers

David Hardy Ramada Inn/ Auction 2/2-2/5
James Turley
Stephen Edward Smith Ramada Inn/ Auction