[meteorite-list] Telescope

From: Bosn5_at_aol.com <Bosn5_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:41:53 2004

--part1_64.a01d318.27851751_boundary

Dear List,

     Got a beautiful Bushnell 675X4.5 inch telescope for Christmas. It was
quite a thrill since I've longed to own a telescope since childhood.

     As this is all so new to me, I would appreciate any advice, tips, etc.
that will enable me to get the most out of my scope.

I'm sure I won't be discovering any new planets anytime soon, but I should be
able to see Saturn's rings, right? When I do, I know it's gonna knock my
socks off.

     Hope to hear from some of you (list postings will be fine, because I'm
sure others will benefit, too) astronomers and novices, alike. Thanks, Art
Scarselli.

--part1_64.a01d318.27851751_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT SIZE=2>Dear List,
<BR>
<BR> &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Got a beautiful Bushnell 675X4.5 inch telescope for Christmas. &nbsp;It was <BR>quite a thrill since I've longed to own a telescope since childhood.
<BR>
<BR> &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;As this is all so new to me, I would appreciate any advice, tips, etc. <BR>that will enable me to get the most out of my scope.
<BR>
<BR>I'm sure I won't be discovering any new planets anytime soon, but I should be <BR>able to see Saturn's rings, right? &nbsp;When I do, I know it's gonna knock my <BR>socks off.
<BR>
<BR> &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Hope to hear from some of you (list postings will be fine, because I'm <BR>sure others will benefit, too) astronomers and novices, alike. &nbsp;Thanks, Art <BR>Scarselli.</FONT></HTML>

--part1_64.a01d318.27851751_boundary--