[meteorite-list] Coins vs. Meteorites (was: NWA 482 for sale)

From: David Freeman <dfreeman_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:41:13 2004

Hello;
I collect gold nuggets (bad investment lately), jade (bad investment lately),
petrified wood (better) and fossil fishes (one saving grace), and I have
figured out that collecting should be for pleasure and not really for
investment (just ask my CPA). Just in case one looses their postier
financially, they can still enjoy the hobby. I grow tomatoes too, and yup, I
eat them.
Up Late,
Dave F.