[meteorite-list] OT: Budget Rental

From: Mike Reynolds <MReynolds_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:41:12 2004

All:

I hate to add to the international rental car "horror stories," but I =
had a
similar incident with Avis International in Germany! Luckily I had =
taken
photos of the vehicle with the return day's newspaper in the airport =
garage.
It took some time to sort it all out... never a dull minute. So renter
beware!

Mike

Mike D. Reynolds, Ph.D.
Executive Director/CEO
Chabot Space & Science Center
10000 Skyline Boulevard
Oakland CA 94619
510=96336=967345
Fax: 510=96530=963499

www.chabotspace.org

We have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night.
Sarah Williams

They