[meteorite-list] Tr: Aphrodisiac material in Meteorites

From: pierre alex vachon <cartouchefilms_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:41:11 2004

Cher Michel, List:

Think about it. If meteorites are seeds of microscopic life from the
cosmos, one can stretch the concept just a little further, and think of them
as agents of creation. Why not?

Now, has anyone noticed a change of "mood" when they are near Carbonaceous
Chondrites? :-/>

Pierre-Alex Vachon
Cartouche Films