[meteorite-list] Aphrodisiac material in Meteorites

From: Bernd Pauli HD <bernd.pauli_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:41:11 2004

Michel Franco a écrit:

> all the fragments had been eaten due to the
> aphrodisiac properties of the cosmic debris!

Michel Cottingham a répondu:

> Sure... it really works!!! I have 3 wives and now
> 11 children. I eat them (meteorites) all the time.

John Gwilliam a aussi répondu:

> I've had to eat quite a few meteorites, but
> never got the reaction Cottingham did.

Munch, munch, munch, ...
Crunch, crunch, crunch,
Gulp, belch, burp, oops, sorry, ...

Sorry , I am a bit a late but my wife just wouldn't let me
go after I had "devoured" my two Pultusk specimens :-))

Well, there is another anecdote about the Mbale meteorite:

The local people fragmented and pounded a considerable amount of
material to powder because they thought these stones had been sent
by God, that they contained gold, and that they were helpful in the
treatment of AIDS.

Best wishes,

Bernd