[meteorite-list] ALBARETO BAD NEWS

From: Matteo Chinellato <mcomemeteorite2000_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:41:11 2004

Hello all

I am go today to the Modena museum for trade
meteorites for pieces of Albareto. Arrive in Modena
and the responsable of the collection have addvise me
the pieces is lost, he no find where is. This is very
bad, I have trade a slice for my collection from a 22
gr. piece and others italian meteorites, but I no have
pieces for sale to all. Probably for March I have few
pieces of Alfianello, Renazzo and Monte Milone. I
hope.....this is the italian museum. I have see the
main mass of Albareto and i put the photos in inetrnet
at few days with some others.
Regards

matteo

=====
M come Meteorite - Matteo Chinellato
Telefax +39 041 5415850 Mobil Phone 0339 3895503
Email: mcomemeteorite2000_at_yahoo.it
Collection Site: http://utenti.tripod.it/M_come_Meteorite/Collection.html
ICQ 84588769