[meteorite-list] NWA 482 (New Lunar Specimen)

From: almitt <almitt_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:41:11 2004

Hello all,

Jim Strope has asked me to post this message to the list. He is having trouble posting
at this time. After my post on the new lunar meteorite telling how fresh it is, he has
given me a link for those interested in this new specimen. I wasn't aware of the
number but it is now being called NWA 482. This name probably isn't official yet until
it goes through the process. Here is Jim's links below.

--AL

Hi Al:

When, I went to Tucson, I signed off the list so my mail box would not be
full. Now, even though I can read the list, I can not post.

I saw your post on our new lunar.......NWA 482. Mike's sister kept a
journal while we were on our trip and she has written a story which I have
posted to my website. Perhaps if you are willing you can post the links to
the mailing list. Here they are............

http://www.nwa482.com

http://208.55.105.193/nwatrip.htm

Best Wishes.......

Jim Strope