[meteorite-list] Meteorite Catalog and CD's "CTL3D.DLL" file

From: David Freeman <dfreeman_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:41:09 2004

Dear Ron and Steve;
Mine down loaded and works fine. It did take a little getting used to to
figure out how to look up different falls/finds/names but it all works and
doesn't need any passwords. I have it on my desktop to just click up when
needed, pretty handy, even more than the book....except for all of the
wonderful pictures, HA, HA.
Good Luck,
Dave F.