[meteorite-list] TUCSON, Pics. and stuff

From: Impactika_at_aol.com <Impactika_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:41:08 2004

--part1_e6.1145a3c9.27b6dfa9_boundary

Hello everybody,

My turn to show a bunch of pictures of the Show. If you would go to:
      http://Photos.Yahoo.com/impactika
You will find a new album titled Tucson 2001. You will see there pictures of
the various parties and of some of the rooms in the Inn Suites, the Executive
Inn and the 4 Points Hotel. Have fun!

I also brought back a lot of stuff.

Some is old: more libyan glass, more Tatahouine, some Montdieu, Gao,
Monturaqui, Gardnos breccia and a few Wabar pearls.

Some is brand new:
       more slices of the NWA047 polymict eucrite,
       a new Great Sand Sea: #019, a LL6 (classified by the Musee d'Histoire
Naturelle in Paris, will be published by summer)
       Jalu, a brand new libyan, apparently a L6 (classification under way in
Paris),
       and another brand new, probably LL3-5, temporarily called AC001 by
Alain Carion, until the classification is finished in Paris, then it will be
a NWA.
       I also have a few small pieces of Djoumine for the budget-minded.

And, very soon, I will present something entirely new: Jewelry. I mean
Meteoritical Jewelry.

All that will be posted on my site as quickly as possible, but if you just
can't wait please fell free to contact me. :-)

Anne Black
http://www.IMPACTIKA.com
IMPACTIKA_at_aol.com
http://www.TheMineralCompany.com

--part1_e6.1145a3c9.27b6dfa9_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT SIZE=2>Hello everybody,
<BR>
<BR>My turn to show a bunch of pictures of the Show. If you would go to:
<BR> &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;http://Photos.Yahoo.com/impactika
<BR>You will find a new album titled Tucson 2001. You will see there pictures of
<BR>the various parties and of some of the rooms in the Inn Suites, the Executive
<BR>Inn and the 4 Points Hotel. &nbsp;Have fun!
<BR>
<BR>I also brought back a lot of stuff.
<BR>
<BR>Some is old: more libyan glass, more Tatahouine, some Montdieu, Gao,
<BR>Monturaqui, Gardnos breccia and a few Wabar pearls.
<BR>
<BR>Some is brand new:
<BR> &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;more slices of the NWA047 polymict eucrite,
<BR> &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;a new Great Sand Sea: #019, a LL6 (classified by the Musee d'Histoire
<BR>Naturelle in Paris, will be published by summer)
<BR> &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Jalu, a brand new libyan, apparently a L6 (classification under way in
<BR>Paris),
<BR> &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;and another brand new, probably LL3-5, temporarily called AC001 by
<BR>Alain Carion, until the classification is finished in Paris, then it will be
<BR>a NWA. &nbsp;&nbsp;
<BR> &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;I also have a few small pieces of Djoumine for the budget-minded.
<BR>
<BR>And, very soon, I will present something entirely new: &nbsp;Jewelry. &nbsp;I mean
<BR>Meteoritical Jewelry.
<BR>
<BR>All that will be posted on my site as quickly as possible, but if you just
<BR>can't wait please fell free to contact me. &nbsp;:-)
<BR>
<BR>Anne Black
<BR>http://www.IMPACTIKA.com
<BR>IMPACTIKA_at_aol.com