[meteorite-list] Re:Meteorite List New Year

From: colin wade <ceweed_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:37:39 2004

WOW CONGRATULATIONS
We had someone working with us in Qatar , built his own (MW10 ) via teh PFA
rules
The effort that goes into getting approved & building time is awesome .
Its all still on my must do list , but heading towards not achievable in
this lifespan .
what an achievement
you must post some pics

all the best
may the strewn fields unfold & surrender to the king of the air
col