[meteorite-list] Fiction book

From: Tracy Latimer <tracyl_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:37:36 2004

I saw the book when it first showed up at the library where I work and
immediately checked it out. They actually DID seem to do a bit of
research regarding meteorites and the hunting thereof. These guys write
techno-thrillers along the same lines as Clive Cussler, or (stretching a
bit) Michael Crichton. I've read other books by this duo: Relic,
Reliquary (a sequel), Mount Dragon, and Thunderhead.

Not bad, indeed!

Tracy Latimer