[meteorite-list] Apollo Moonrock thin section wallpapers

From: Tracy Latimer <tracyl_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:37:36 2004

Thank you; now I have to see if I can get my digital camera up and running
so I can compete in the 'great photo' department. Did you use polarized
filters to get the interesting banding and colors? A Are these scans
available for public use (with appropriate credit)?

Tracy Latimer
--appreciative of good stuff when she sees it--