[meteorite-list] meteorite database disk?

From: Sharkkb8_at_aol.com <Sharkkb8_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:37:36 2004

<< Lets not forget to that there are no convictions (Yet anyway) and that
there
 is not necessarily a crime committed with the evidence that we have seen
 here yet. >>

I've just gotten an email from "thebigcollector" who very contritely
apologized for using "Space Rocks" as the basis for his database offer, and
said he was cancelling any further distribution. IF he follows through on
that commitment, I guess all's well, but listees might continue to be
vigilant.

Gregory